Palazzo Pisani Moretta
He façade of the mansion is an example of ornate Venetian Gothic built in the second half of the 15th. century by the Bembo family. The interior is Baroque and Neo-Classic and dates back to the 18th. century.
Ca' Vendramin Calergi
was one of Venice's greatest Renaissance palaces, an outstanding example in the Golden Age of the Serenissima.
he piano nobile (first floor) of Ca’ Vendramin Calergi is the perfect setting for private functions, cultural activities and receptions.
The elegant building, a majestic presence on the Grand Canal, hosts the game rooms for Venice Municipality's Casinò on its second floor.
a’ Vendramin Calergi consists of a ground floor, with water access from the Grand Canal, the piano nobile, which features a spacious central hall and three minor rooms decorated with in Renaissance style and the personal tastes of the various owners of the palace. I
Palazzo Zeno - Cà Zen ai Frari
Palazzo Zeno was built at the end of the 14th. century by Carlo Zeno, a captain of the High Seas, hero and winner of the Chioggia was fought by Venice against Genoa. The lovely Gothic façade of the Mansion which overlooks the canal of San Stin, has been preserved intact and is surmounted by two elegant Obelisks dating back to the 17th. century. The origins of the family are rooted in antiquity and the times of Partecipazio-Badoer and have always had an important role in the history of the city, furnishing the Most Serene Republic with a Doge (Renier Zeno, 1253) as well as ambassadors, senators and cardinals.
Cà Zenobio degli Armeni
Ca’ Zenobio is a Baroque building with an imposing façade. There are, with 3 entrances on the ground floor; 46 single-lancet windows; on the first noble floor there is a masked stone head set in the wall; on the second noble floor there are 3 rectangular openings set in a stone frame terminating in a large tympanum which occupies the height of the mezzanine. The Mansion was designed between 17th. and 18th centuries by Antonio Gaspari (pupil of Baldassare Longhena).
San Giovanni Evangelista
‘Scuola’ is the term used in the ancient Most Serene Republic of Venice to indicate a brotherhood or association of lay citizens who, inspired by the principles of Christian charity, dedicated themselves to reciprocal, material and spiritual assistance and religious practices connected to their patron saint. Amongst the numerous Scuola, there are 6 important ones (Misericordia, San Giovanni Evangelista, Carità, San Marco, San Rocco and San Teodoro) and over the centuries their splendid monumental buildings were filled with the most important works of Venetian art. The Scuola Grande San Giovanni Evangelista is the most ancient of these, dating back to 1261. After the fall of the Republic of Venice (1797) the Scuola were repressed by Napoleon (1807) but during the 1800s some of them, including San Giovanni Evangelista, were reconstituted.
Palazzo Donà delle Rose
One of the few Patrician residences built in this area of Venice which mainly hosted work activities or warehouses, the Mansion still belongs to the family. It is characterised by an unusually austere façade, and was built by Doge Leonardo Dona’ in 1610.