TYPE OF CERIMONY
RELIGIOUS SYMBOLIST CIVIL
IN VENICE IT IS POSSIBLE TO HOLD CEREMONIES IN ALL THE FAITHS
• In the Town Hall, Palazzo Cavalli, on the Grand Canal for civil marriages.
• In a Church for religious weddings which can be celebrated only in a consecrated church by a Catholic priest.
• A Joint ceremony, first the civil marriage in the Town Hall, then at the Church, presenting a certificate declaring that the civil-legal part has been completed, the priest will conduct the ceremony of benediction.
• A Jewish Wedding with the ceremony in a Synagogue in the Old Ghetto in Venice
• An Orthodox Wedding – Greek, Russian or Coptic in communion with the Church of Rome. It is possible to celebrate an Orthodox ceremony only in Venice where there is a very important Orthodox Religious community
• The Protestant ceremony in the Protestant Churches takes the form of a benediction after the civil ceremony
• A Symbolist Wedding can be organised in one of the Noble Patrician Mansions, in a deconsecrated church, in a suggestive nook of the hotel, or on the beach. The ceremony will be officiated by a celebrant in a historic costume